This New deep diving bottom plowing bait is just like his big brother. The "Bee18" same foot print just smaller. This bait has been producing great stringers of bass, it doesn't pull hard, but will get down deep with great action. Designed after the old pre 1978 model poes 300 but made from balsa and weighted just right. A good cranking rod (7' 6" or My favorite 7'0") Crank' in Stick is a must, 8 lb test line this bait has reached depths of 14 ft can sling like a rock.
· Bait: Bee 300
· Depth: 12' to 14'
· Weight: .56 OZ
· Length 2-7/8"
· Rattle :Yes
· Action: Searching wobble, Tail wobble with hunting once bottom contact is achieved
· Cast ability: excellent
· Line size: 8LB to 10LB (good quality such as Izorline) copolymer monofilament with low stretch
· Rod Medium : Crank'in Stick 7'6" or 7'0"
· Bait designed: long cast on Deep points, Creek channels, Humps, Rock Piles, also success has been made on 10' flats slow cranking.
· Floatation: yes but weighted to the max
· Rigging: split ring on nose #2 or #3, hooks 2 #4s Hooks with #2 split rings
· Reel Ratio: Recommended 4 to 7 or 5 to 3 max
Home of the Handmade Crankbait, Brians Bees flat side Balsa wood crankbaits, Home of the skinny bee #2 and prop bait 2, prop bee 3 Hand made by Brian's Crankbaits the true handmade