The bee 22 is shaped like the bee 18 but longer and wider, it is not hard to crank and will get down deep with great action. Made from balsa wood and weighted just right. A good cranking rod (7ft10inch) Crank'in Stick is a must, 8 lb test line this bait has reached depths of 18-22 ft you can also sling it like a rock, and plow the bottom as well. This also the bait that ANTHONY GAGLIARDI used to helped clinch a 3rd place in the F.L.W championship 2004.
· Bait Bee: #22
· Depth: 18' to 22'
· Weight: 1 OZ
· Length 3-1/4"
· Rattle :Yes
· Action: Searching wobble
· Cast ability: excellent
· Line size: 8LB to 10LB (good quality such as Izorline) copolymer monofilament with low stretch
· Rod Medium : Crank'in Stick 7'10"
· Bait designed: long cast on Deep points, Creek channels, Humps, Rock Piles, also success has been made on 10' flats slow cranking.
· Floatation: yes but weighted to the max
· Rigging: split ring on nose #2 or #3, hooks 2 #2s Hooks with #2 split rings
· Reel Ratio: Recommended 4 to 7 or 5 to 3 max
Home of the Handmade Crankbait, Brians Bees flat side Balsa wood crankbaits, Home of the skinny bee #2 and prop bait 2, prop bee 3 Hand made by Brian's Crankbaits the true handmade